- Woman gets a nosebleed – blames me because I coughed near her — into my sleeve, not at her — she was in a locker room at a rec center;
- Woman says too many typos in the first chapter of my book, so she couldn’t go any further. I found a few in Chapter 1, corrected them and re-uploaded;
- Lots of snow and people who live here don’t know how to drive — still!
- Can’t figure out Mobi – again to update the ebook – but I’m still working on it;
- Lots and lots of notes and reorganizing but nothing forward in the second book;
- Worries about sales on first book.
Kid sets himself on fire at a high school in Colorado — severely burned — My problems seem soooooo small compared to that burned kid. Sad, huh?